Knowledge Management: An Interdisciplinary Approach for Business Decisionsby Shaofeng Liu Kogan Page
- Pub Date:
- Hbk 328 pages
- AU$264.00 NZ$271.30
Product Status: Out of stock. Not available to order.
Place knowledge management in a business context with this interdisciplinary textbook for postgraduate students which explores knowledge sharing within and across organizations.
- Section - ONE: Key knowledge management concepts and models;
- Chapter - 01: Introduction to knowledge management;
- Chapter - 02: Tacit and explicit knowledge;
- Chapter - 03: Knowledge management lifecycle models;
- Section - TWO: Building knowledge competence in organisations;
- Chapter - 04: Organisational learning;
- Chapter - 05: Learning organisation;
- Chapter - 06: Knowledge sharing culture;
- Section - THREE: Crossing knowledge boundaries;
- Chapter - 07: Communities of Practice (CoP);
- Chapter - 08: Crossing-boundary knowledge networks;
- Chapter - 09: Crossing-boundary knowledge mobilisation approaches;
- Chapter - 10: Knowledge chain models;
- Section - FOUR: Knowledge management to support business decisions;
- Chapter - 11: Business decision context;
- Chapter - 12: Human decision making process and knowledge requirements;
- Chapter - 13: Knowledge-Based Decision Support Systems (KB-DSS)
Shaofeng Liu is Professor of Operations Management and Decision Making at Plymouth Business School, University of Plymouth, UK. She teaches a Knowledge Management module every year to postgraduate students across several courses in the Faculty of Business. She is Senior Editor for Cogent Business & Management and Associate Editor for the International Journal of Decision Support System Technology and has published over 150 research papers in peer-reviewed books, journals and conference proceedings.