Human Resource Management for MBA and Business Masters 3edby Iain Henderson CIPD - Kogan Page
- Pub Date:
- Pbk 224 pages
- AU$115.00 NZ$118.26
Product Status: Out of stock. Not available to order.
Prepare the managers of tomorrow with this comprehensive but concise book that merges theory with practical information and case studies.
- Chapter - 01: Human Resource Management;
- Chapter - 02: Employee Resourcing;
- Chapter - 03: Learning and Development;
- Chapter - 04: Employee Relations;
- Chapter - 05: Human Resource Management and the Design of Work;
- Chapter - 06: Managing Performance;
- Chapter - 07: Managing Rewards;
- Chapter - 08: The Global Context of HRM - International and Comparative HRM;
- Chapter - 09: Contemporary Issues and Future Trends
"The content of this book is excellent for MBA students. It is relevant, contemporary and concise. This text is the one I encourage my MBA students to buy."
Iain Henderson is a senior teaching fellow at Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University, UK.