Studying Human Resource Management 2edby Stephen Taylor and Carol Woodhams CIPD - Kogan Page
- Pub Date:
- Pbk 216 pages
- AU$119.00 NZ$123.48
Product Status: Out of stock. Not available to order.
Excel at human resource management studies with the essential textbook
- Chapter - 01: Studying HRM [Stephen Taylor and Carol Woodhams];
- Chapter - 02: Managing and Co-Ordinating the HR Function [Krystal Wilkinson and Stephen Taylor];
- Chapter - 03: Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources [Stephen Taylor and Krystal Wilkinson];
- Chapter - 04: Developing Professional Practice [Ted Johns and Graham Perkins];
- Chapter - 05: Using Information in Human Resources [Graham Perkins and Carol Woodhams];
- Chapter - 06: Developing the Knowledge and Skill of the HR Professional [Carol Woodhams, Graham Perkins and Krystal Wilkinson]
Stephen Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at the University of Exeter Business School and a Chief Examiner for the CIPD. Before his academic career he worked in a variety of management roles in the hotel industry and in the NHS. He is also a widely published author, having co-authored Armstrong's Handbook of Resource Management Practice, also published by Kogan Page. Professor Carol Woodhams is an Associate Professor of Human Resource Management at the University of Exeter Business School, UK. She has held various positions within the CIPD including National Examiner for Designing and Delivering Training and Editor of the flexible learning materials at Intermediate and Advanced levels.