Human Resource Management at Work 6edby Mick Marchington, Adrian Wilkinson, Rory Donnelly and Anastasia Kynighou CIPD - Kogan Page
- Pub Date:
- Pbk 544 pages
- AU$132.00 NZ$135.65
Product Status: Out of stock. Not available to order.
Combine the latest academic research with practical approaches to human resource management (HRM) with this definitive textbook.
- Section - ONE: HRM, Strategy and the Global Context;
- Chapter - 01: HRM, Strategy and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Chapter - 02: Forces Shaping HRM at Work;
- Chapter - 03: High Commitment HRM: Policy and Practice;
- Chapter - 04: Aligning HRM with Organisational Goals and Market Context;
- Chapter - 05: International and Comparative HRM;
- Section - TWO: Responsibilities for Delivering HRM;
- Chapter - 06: The Role of the HR Function in Changing Times;
- Chapter - 07: Line Managers, Leadership and HRM;
- Section - THREE: HRM Practices and Processes;
- Chapter - 08: Resourcing and Talent Management;
- Chapter - 09: Performance Management;
- Chapter - 10: Learning and Knowledge Development;
- Chapter - 11: Managing Employment Relations;
- Chapter - 12: Employee Involvement and Participation: Creating Engagement and Voice in the Workplace;
- Chapter - 13: Reward Management;
- Chapter - 14: Examining the Links between HR Practices and Processes and Organisational Performance;
- Section - FOUR: HRM and Performance from a Business Perspective;
- Chapter - 15: Research Skills and Project Management
"One of the best general HR textbooks on the market. The level of detail and debate is its continuing strength and this relevant update makes it the 'go-to-text' for anyone studying or practising HRM."
Adrian Wilkinson is a professor and the director of the Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing at Griffith University, Australia. He is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD. Rory Donnelly is a reader in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour at Birmingham Business School, UK. He is a Chartered Member of the CIPD. Anastasia Kynighou>/b> is a senior lecturer in Human Resource Management at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. She is a Chartered Member of the CIPD.