Developing People and Organisationsby James Stewart and Patricia Rogers CIPD - Kogan Page
- Pub Date:
- Pbk 240 pages
- AU$115.00 NZ$118.26
- Chapter - 01: Organisation Design (Gary Connor, Ian McLean and Michael McFadden);
- Chapter - 02: Organisation Development (Sophie Mills, Kristen Stevens, Krish Pinto, Amanda Lee);
- Chapter - 03: Developing Coaching and Mentoring within Organisations (Terrence Wendell Brathwaite, Jill Ashley-Jones, Rosalind Maxwell-Harrison);
- Chapter - 04: Meeting Organisational Development Needs (Jim Stewart, Dalbir Sidhu);
- Chapter - 05: Contemporary Developments in Human Resource Development (Jim Stewart, Sharon McGuire);
- Chapter - 06: Knowledge Management (Carol Woodhams, Graham Perkins);
- Chapter - 07: Improving Organisational Performance (Patricia Rogers, Michelle McLardy, Raymond Rogers, Susan Barnes)
Jim Stewart is Professor of HRD at Liverpool Business School, UK. He is also Chief Examiner of Learning and Development for the CIPD as well as Visiting Panel Chair and External Moderator.
Patricia Rogers is part of the Postgraduate Taught Strategy and Development Group responsible for the development of postgraduate taught strategies across Coventry University, UK.