Digital Marketing Strategy: An Integrated Approach to Online Marketingby Simon Kingsnorth Kogan Page
- Pub Date:
- Pbk 344 pages
- AU$82.00 NZ$84.35
Product Status: Out of stock. Not available to order.
Digital Marketing Strategy unites digital marketing techniques with business strategy and established marketing models such as the 7 P's, Porter's Five Forces, Segmentation Targeting and Positioning, Customer Lifetime Value and Brand Positioning Mapping, demonstrating how to formulate the very best strategy for your business. Rather than presenting a 'one size fits all' model, the book brings various strategies to life through the use of best practice case studies. With step-by-step processes, illustrations, charts, checklists and summaries, this clear guide is essential for anyone who needs to learn the strategic aspects of digital marketing.
From social media to e-marketing and websites, the modern marketer needs to learn how to employ strategic thinking alongside the use of digital media to deliver measurable and accountable business success. Digital Marketing Strategy covers the essential elements of achieving exactly this: planning, aligning with a business strategy, online PR, CRM, user experience, personalization, content strategy, measurement and analysis and even how to present your strategy to successfully win board support and funding.
- Chapter - 01: What is Digital Marketing?;
- Chapter - 02: Aligning With Your Business Strategy;
- Chapter - 03: Barriers and Considerations;
- Chapter - 04: Planning;
- Chapter - 05: Search Engine Optimization;
- Chapter - 06: Paid Search;
- Chapter - 07: Display;
- Chapter - 08: Social Media;
- Chapter - 09: User Experience and Transformation;
- Chapter - 10: CRM and Retention;
- Chapter - 11: True Personalization;
- Chapter - 12: Customer Service;
- Chapter - 13: Content Strategy;
- Chapter - 14: Analytics and Reporting;
- Chapter - 15: Presenting Your Strategy
"An excellent all-in-one primer for today's digital entrepreneur."
Simon Kingsnorth is a senior digital leader and strategist with a core skillset in digital marketing, digital transformation and user experience. His specialities include paid search, SEO, social media, affiliate and email marketing, as well as website design and development, acquisition, CRM, analytics, targeting and personalization.